QuickBooks Error 6000, 816
The issue you are facing is QuickBooks Error 6000, 816 and it will generally occur when you want to open company file or many other reasons. But don’t worry you can follow the steps given below to resolve your issue.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 816:
- Open windows Explorer by tapping on windows Key + E.
- Now, go to the folder that contains your company file.
- Search for same name file as your company files but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Right Click on each file and chose rename option.
- Rename all files by adding OLD as suffix in every file name.
- Select QuickBooks and open your company file.
I hope these steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 816 issue and if you are still facing any issues related to QuickBooks then you can Call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and get in touch with our technicians.